- This Gas Tank Vent provides the needed air flow to maintain proper fuel flow while filling and during use.
- Vents compensate for changes in tank level due to consumption as well as temperature related expansion and contraction.
- Designed to prevent vacuum build up during use which can disrupt fuel delivery they also double as a pressure release valve for the gas tank.
- Helps prevent fuel spills, blow-back, and ensures fumes vent outboard instead of inside the boat.
- Two screens provide a barrier to keep unwanted contaminants from entering the tank.
- An integral 5/8” hose barb securely connects vent hose.
- Constructed of chrome plated die cast zinc.
- Recommended for fresh water use.
- Dimensions: A: 3/4" B: 1-3/4" C: 5/8" Hose D: 1"