- Terminal blocks are modular, insulated screw-type electrical connectors that are used to secure and/or terminate two or more wires together.
- Useful for connecting wiring to a ground or for connecting electrical switches and outlets to the mains.
- Molded Bakelite and stamped brass construction.
- Designed for use with tinned copper marine wire which shares the same expansion rate preventing loosening and reducing electrolytic corrosion caused by pairing two disparate metals.
- Installs with four RH fasteners (not included).
- 5-1/16" Long x 1-1/8" wide
Note: Product usually ships in 2-3 business day